Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WRITER'S BLOCK: MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

November 18th, 2009

coffeecrew

WRITER'S BLOCK: MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

What three items would you place in a time capsule to help future generations understand you?


Most importantly would be my collection of Anna memorabilia (two binders, a series of CD-Rs, and aflash drive of photos, recordings, letters, videos, etc. I've collected of her). So that's one.

Next I'd probably gather up a bunch of my writings about They Might Be Giants, Bonus Stage, and all my other obsessions. See, I gain a new obsession every few weeks and for the duration of it, I'll just randomly write all kinds of stuff aboot it for no real reason and never, like, re-read over it or anything.

Finally, my hypothetical journal which will explain the purpose of the previous items and probably other stuff, too. P.S. the purpose of the previous items is to showcase my love, dedication, thoroughness and, um... nerdiness? I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment