Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Anna Writes Aboot Nick

Probably his sheer idiocy (which is, of course, also one of the most obnoxious things about him). As I think I mentioned, I'm pretty sure a lot of his ignorance is intentional and that he actively avoids learning anything new. It'd almost be sad if it were someone less terrible, but with Nick it wraps around to just being funny a lot of the time. (That, and sometimes you have to laugh to keep from wanting to blow your brains out.)

On a quasi-related tangent, while trawling through my Tumblr archives, I found a post I made asking people to report him for harassment on Twitter following him making comments about how he intended to start murdering people to win my heart. (I honestly can't believe I forgot that part, but that was a thing that he said. Seeing as how you've all made me feel quite comfortable, I've decided to suck it up and link to the post. (I mean, my blog is 99% dumb fandom crap anyway, a dime a dozen really, so there's not much there that could actually be used against me even if I had legitimate concerns about you guys, and frankly it's not like it'd be terribly hard to find my Tumblr anyway.)

Here's the post in question. And, for added info, here's a follow-up regarding the steps I and my friends and family had taken. My theme doesn't show exact dates, but judging by the reblogs of the follow-up post, this all went down in April of 2013.

Hopefully the post I linked to doesn't break any rules regarding doxxing--it does mention the town he lives in, his birthdate, and his actual surname, but the latter two are freely visible on his ED page (which, depressingly, is relatively accurate, at least in regards to Nick himself) and a little extra digging does reveal his hometown as well, so I'm guessing it's okay. If not, do let me know and I'll remove the link.

Ed Note: The links she added are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment