Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, August 24, 2009

music: They Might Be Giants - The Bells Are Ringing | Powered by Last.fm

Much in the vein of the ill-fated "listen to a different band every day" challenge, I decided to count up to my one hundredth cup of coffee.

Why? I'm not sure. It's pretty pointless, really... I'm only counting cups I've drank since beginning the challenge, and nothing before. Plus I have very little actual access to coffee, so it's probably gonna be spread over a few months, so it's not like I'm drinking all one hundred in a day or anything. I pretty much just got the idea from Futurama.

In other news, I'm still psyched for both Here Comes Science and the remastered Beatles stuff. Plus Thom made me an audiophile, so now I want headphones and an amp and stuff too. So... September first. My birthday. We'll see what happens.

I'm also writing another Coffee Crew script, but I never finish... so I don't know. We'll see what happens with that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment