Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, August 15, 2009

TRADING CARD GAMES ARE FUN.

mood:  angry RAAAGE
music: Feels So Good - Chuck Mangione

I'm kinda into TCGs again, like Pokémon (pre-Team Rocket set), Yu-Gi-Oh! (back when it was still Yugi and Kaiba and the gang and not the new retarded GX or whatever), etc.  I've been trying to make a Coffee Crew card game, but I can't think up any gameplay rules that haven't already been done.

I tried having the cards have HP and different attacks, but that's too much like Pokémon. Also tried just giving the cards ONE attack and have the one with the higher number win, but that's Yu-Gi-Oh!. Then I tried having the attacks be individual cards, but that's Dragonball Z. IS THERE ANYTHING THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE YET?!

No comments:

Post a Comment