Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, June 28, 2007

ANTI-SKILLZEES

I just recorded my new EP, titled "Anti-Skillzees". On the first day of its release, it sold negative one million copies, going Shit, which I presume is a few ranks below Gold. There's five tracks, two of which are covers, and three others that're improv - completely made up during the recording sessions. I'm currently animating the music video for my song "There's A Reason Why I'm Not Famous". It is going to be rated R for nekkid hot chicks, sexual references, and some swearing.

The EP is available to download for $0.00.

Here are the lyrics to "There's A Reason Why I'm Not Famous". Unfortunately, my lawyers made me censor the swears so evil parental control-using parents don't sue us.

From across the room
Nekkid hot chicks attack my face
And I don't know why they're doing that
But they are
Seriously
Nekkid hot chicks attacking people tonight
All the time attacking my face
And trying to suck people's [CENSORED]
And it's confusing the [CENSORED] out of me
So they better stop or I'll punch 'em in the face
Except not really because [CENSORED]sucking is awesome
And so is attacking peoples
I still don't really know why they're doing it
But keep it up
[CENSORED]SUCKING!

~Nick Bate

No comments:

Post a Comment