Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, June 30, 2007

NICK'S ADVENTURES OF TODAY

Not much happened. Pretty much the whole day I was on TMBW refreshing the Recent Changes page and just browsing around different pages. Though, earlier, I did a bunch more at BSWiki, mostly on the Sex Jokes, Swear Words and Character Relationships pages. A few smaller tasks today were pages on Phil's Drinking Problem and Car... probably some others, I forget. I also browsed some other wikis hosted by EditThis.Info briefly. And of course I went to visit HRWiki VERY briefly, just seeing what's going on today.

Dunno why I'm telling y'alls this, but 1.) I ate some chicken, and it is SPICY. Like, seriously. I need a drink. 2.) The vein in my wrist has been hurting for some reason... whatever, as long as I don't need an operation or anything. 3.) Dad and WF's mom both fell asleep on both couches. So I don't have a bed tonight. Hey, maybe that gives me an excuse to stay up all night! =3

Also, I was listening to the TMBG podcasts today, mainly seeking out the tracks that're going to be on Cast Your Pod To The Wind. I still want Podcast Highlights, though.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment