Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, June 3, 2007

TODAY IS A DAY, APPARENTLY

Last night pwn'd. Me an' Mandy continued our Bonus Stage roleplay in six separate installments. Unfortunately, one of them I do not have saved because it was storming outside and the computer died. It sucked though, that we kept getting interrupted by stuff, mostly WF wanting to get on teh Internets and kicking me off.

I had a rough night last night. It's pretty hot over here in Pennsylvania, like in the 70's or 80's Fahrenheit or something. And I probably misspelled that, too. I was sweating my fuckin' ass off just lying there trying to sleep. Although it probably didn't help that I was under a blanket at the time. Too bad other people live in this house, or I could've just slept nekkid. Sleeping nekkid is teh pwnage. I believe I've only ever done it once, though, but plan to do it more frequently when I get my own house.

I may have accidentally been nekkid last night, but I actually wasn't. In addition, people who set cows on fire are also people who wear clothes way too much. Clothes-wearing is a disease that has spread throughout the U.S. that must be contained before it affects the rest of the populace. If you want to save the U.S. (for some reason), be sure to get nekkid as much as possible! I do not support the U.S., like, at all, but I also can't stand anti-nekkidness, so I for one am going to do my best to be nekkid as much as I possibly can.

Have a great nekkidness-filled day!

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment