Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, June 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today's my half-sister's birthday! And tomorrow Mom and Steve are gonna be away for the day at their mountain cabin thing, so I'm gonna go hang out with my cats for the first time in months. Meaning I won't be online, k?

Also, The Else's bonus disc's track listing is confirmed! It looks like it's gonna be pretty cool, too. It has I'm Your Boyfriend Now on it, for some reason. But that's good! It's one of my favorite songs. Also, Homunculus (which I found out I've been misspelling) is on it! WEWT! A few tracks on it are from Free Tunes, meaning most of us already have those tracks anyway, but there's also more podcast stuff that hasn't been available anywhere else yet! Plus a couple of tracks that're completely new. I can't wait until July 10th! I'm just kinda sad that I Enjoy Being A Boy and Diving Board aren't there. But I Enjoy Being A Boy is on Free Tunes, so that's okay. As for Diving Board, I guess I'll have to find Podcast Highlights someplace.

~Nick

Ed Note: His mom must have been really sick of him at this point not to invite him on their trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment