Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

ONE MORE DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL!

One more daaaaaaaaaay!

I got a bunch done at BSWiki. Mostly screenshots for evolution pages. I also got some jewel cases to put mah CDs in. Huzzah, now I can send that one CD to Anna!

I've been neglecting to play Runescape lately. I dunno. I'm too busy watching Bonus Stage and Homestar Runner. I should play both at the same time to see if they sync up in any way. :p

I'm kinda cold right now. I should cuddle with someone. Hmmmmm... *looks around the room in search of someone to cuddle* ...uhhhhhh, I'll hug this dog. *holds up a dog* Yeeeaah...

And now, some proof of how bored I am:

Nick (3:45:06 PM): Pants
KN (3:45:11 PM): hah
Nick (3:46:21 PM): Anna has been declared best person in the universe ever by the US, Mexico, Canada, China, India, Japan, Lat, Spain, The Netherlands, Italy and France.
KN (3:46:30 PM): lololo
Nick (3:47:17 PM): It was a unanimous decision. The Germans were also going to vote on her, but they were afraid of people making jokes about how they should've voted for Hitler, so they just didn't vote.
KN (3:47:33 PM): you are very bored, aren't you?
Nick (3:47:41 PM): It's that easy to tell?

Someone needs to get online and engage me in conversation. Or engage me in marriage. No, really, please engage me in marriage. PLEEEEAAASE.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment