Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, June 18, 2007

RAWR (RUNNING OUT OF TITLES)

location: butts
mood: butts
music: butts

I made another ID thingy for dA a few days back, and just now uploaded. I really suck at drawing Mandy. And I still don't really have a good design for Simon thought up. Psy, you need to like, draw a picture of yourself so I can copy off of it! D:<

I was also browsing TMBW, as always, and HRWiki a bit. Not too much goin' on 'round teh 'net today. I like apostrophes. Oh, WF kicked me off teh computer earlier, and I left WMP running, and he put the headphones on, and Pet Name was on, and he actually listened to it, and said he liked the bass line. I need to get him to listen to The Else. I dunno, he might like that because it's kinda... like... more rock-oriented than other albums. Or maybe John Henry...I dunno. Whatever.

I told Waylon and KN a story earlier. It was great. It involved a police chase, some hot mini-skirt chicks, several corpses, grown men fighting over Happy Meal toys, some priest, and more.

~Nickalaus Lightnin' Bate

No comments:

Post a Comment