Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, June 25, 2007

I HATH RETURN'D

I'm back! And I got a microphone! :D I haven't tested it yet, though, because I still haven't gotten a chance to be here by myself. Even though everyone FINALLY got jobs. So I don't know why they're still here. GO TO YOUR DAMN JOBS, PEOPLE. Oh, also I hope you guys realize that last post was all... "hidden" because you have to be logged in and friend'd and stuff. But whatever, not that important. I just had to hide it in case Mom and Steve found out aboot this blog. I don't know why they would, but whatever.

Still working on that SKF script. Added some extra lines to previous scenes in an attempt to add a few lawls to the boring parts. Probably won't work, but we'll see when the first episode comes out.

And I've been experimenting with Flash, reading tutorials and all. I learned how to make a button, tried making a loader bar (didn't work) and even made a John Henry MP3 player, which is kinda pointless because I have, like, WMP and all.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment