Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, June 15, 2007

COLORIZED!

Watch!

Yes, I edited the original, adding color, new scenes, etc. So far it's gotten me three comments and a favorite on dA. I really wasn't expecting all that! ^_^

Also had a conversation with a friend. Apparently we're going to write a song. :p And I guess I should search through all my saved emails... he wants me to find something from a long time ago.

But I have to go to some meeting at the high school in a couple of hours, and Nanny also suggested I stay the night so I can do some more housework tomorrow. Not sure if I will or not, so I dunno. There's a possibility that I won't be here tonight.

You know, Windows Media Player is a simple little thing that seems to bring happiness to whoever has it. Or maybe it's just me being way too obsessed with it because I still don't have my own computer.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment