Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

PROOF THAT KENTUCKY DON'T EXIST

Because I said so. That's proof enough, right?

So okay, it was storming today, and I had to shut the computer down twice. Also it shut itself down once when the power went out. THEN when it stopped storming other people were on the computer until friggin' 5:30 in the morning. During this time, I played PS2. WF rented this game with like, samurais and stuff... uhhh, he rented it before, a couple years back, so I remembered how to play and stuff. It's pretty cool. But you know, now that I'm on the computer at 6:00 AM... I'm kinda tired. Okay, VERY tired. I'm goin' to bed to pretend to hug hot chicks. And then go to sleep. G'night.

~Nick

Ed Note: I understand what he is saying about there storms. Here it is 2016 and the spring storms that have been going on have been kicking me off my WiFi periodically. Seriously, Xfinity really does suck, because every storm, every snow, the Internet goes out. Okay, enough ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment