Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WHOA, OKAY THEN.

My leg still hurts, and something in my lower abdomen is like, throbbing. It's not a painful throbbing, but it feels weird. But whatever, as long as I don't need any operations.

So I'm up to 40 Hagurumon Emails now, so that's cool. Oh, and also I'm working on a few other stories/fanfics and stuff. Nothing too cool, most of it crappy. Also, I declare this century to be National Everybody Whose Name Starts With Either J, A, Or M Has To Marry Someone Whose Name Starts With N Especially If Your Name Starts With All Three Somehow Century. >_> No specific reason. Just felt like it, that's all. Anyway, I'm gonna go check out what's goin' on at HRWiki. Bai.

Nick is, um, scheduled
For some HRWiki'ing
All night long, while thong'd

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment