Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, June 22, 2007

LAWLZORS

I've been watchin' a lot of H*R recently. And I'm eating buttloads of milk and cookies. Not like, a LITERAL buttload... unless of course Goatse is the loadee. Also, me and Waylon are collaborating on the script for SKF episode one, which I will begin animating once it's finished and I get everybody's lines recorded. Other people can help write the script, too. Liiiiike ummm... KN... Mandy... Simon... uhhh... I dunno. But seriously. SOMEBODY do some writin'. PS- you can find what we have so far here: http://editthis.info/nick_bate_wiki/Some_SKF_Stuff

~Nick

Ed Note: This link just goes to a copy of his Encyclopedia Dramatica article. His wiki got vandalized by trolls. I understand why people were pissed at him, but it wiped out some info.

No comments:

Post a Comment