Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, June 30, 2007

GAAAAH TOO MANY HUMANS!

There was some sort of family gathering, apparently, for Independence Day weekend or whatever. People were all the time coming in and out of the house, interrupting my recording of SKF lines and wiki editing and... umm... my flow... It was very annoying. And to make matters worse, Dad made me watch fireworks. I hate fireworks! D:

I did get some lines recorded, though, including a one-minute improv song, titled "Montage", which will be used as montage music in episode one. I also recorded a few lines for Taylor, Heather, Mike and Goliath. My voices are terrible. Only Taylor's are really any good. All the others sound way too much like my own voice.

I also made my first ever SUCCESSFUL They Might Be Giants playlist! It features twenty rock-ish tracks, and it alternates between Johns and I also made sure that each album is separated. I'm listening to it right now, testing it out. Sounds good, so far!

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment