Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, July 2, 2007

HUMANS SUCK.

My cousin claims to like both TMBG and Bonus Stage, but somehow I doubt it. I asked her who the band members are, and she didn't even know. And while we were watching Bonus Stage, she was pointing out obvious things like "This was when they looked different" and asking stuff like "Why do they only have four fingers?". Not to mention the fact that she wasn't even paying attention to the storylines. And there were a bunch of other peoples around ranging from age 15 to like, uhh, probably 18 or so, and they were sitting there watching Bonus Stage, and not at all understanding what was going on.

Eventually someone told me to put music on instead, so I loaded up some TMBG. Which didn't go well. Someone, I dunno who but they suck, claim that Linnell sounds like Ernie from Sesame Street. D:< WTF! I continued switching to tracks that I thought would go over better, you know, like rock-type things, and it still didn't really work. Everybody started falling asleep and demanding I turn it off. Aaagggghh. I'd like to know exactly what these peoples actually listen to, because if there's anyone out there who doesn't like at least ONE TMBG song, their musical tastes must be really horrible.

Yesterday, everyone was away for a while, so it was just me until WF came home. He played this crappy music and told me that Danny Weinkauf wouldn't be able to do the bass line. Which it total bull, because really ANY good bassist could do it. But whatever, I suppose WF's entitled to his opinions, it's just that his opinions suck. See, this is why Pennsylvania sucks. Nobody in the entire state likes any of the same stuff as me. Every time I mention Bonus Stage or TMBG or, like, do an LARP (Which is actually quite topical; this one time someone told a story aboot how he saw some D&D roleplayers running around with swords and capes, and explaining to WF how those kinds of people are weird, and actually that's the kind of thing that I do. I told 'em that, and WF replied by saying that if I ever did it around him he'd have to avoid me), people think I'm retarded or a stoner or something. I reckon I would actually be able to be at least a LITTLE social if I lived in a state where people actually had GOOD interests. Tip for anyone going on vacation to Pennsylvania this summer: Don't.

That aboot ends my rant for today. But later this afternoon, I'm goin' to Nanny's again, so I won't be here much today or tomorrow. Soooo... see ya!

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment