Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, July 6, 2007

AUUUGGHH.

I just ate... a huge bowl of rice... so I'm not feelin' too good right now. x.x

Also, I came up with the greatest idea ever a few months ago. Ahem. What if your media player could automatically update your playlist every day so that it matches the ratings page over at TMBW? Then you could be listening to the top... like... 25 or 50 tracks on the list. I dunno aboot you guys, but I think it'd be one of the greatest things ever. I tested it out by MANUALLY adding the top 25 to my playlist. It was prooty nice, yo. I was gonna go with, like, the top 50 or so, but somehow, I was missing Asheville... I don't have a clue why. I have the entire Venue Songs collection except for that one track... weird... But yeah, anyway.

I need a hug. I sad.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment