Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, July 9, 2007

SHOPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Goin' to the mall tomorrow to look for The Else. It's been a while, too, because last time I went was when I picked up No!. I looked around on FYE's wedsite to make sure they're gonna be getting The Else, and yes they are. However, every time I go there they seem to have a weird selection of TMBG stuff on the shelves (I believe that every time I go there, all they have is The Pink Album, A User's Guide, No!, Factory Showroom, Flood and Dial-A-Song, though I did see Apollo 18 once.). But whatever, if they don't have it, there's a few more music stores in the mall.

Also, I'll probably be gone until liek Thursday 'cause I have to go to some doctor or something. So yeah. See ya Thursday ('cept I didn't leave YET! :D). But yeah, I guess I'm leaving tomorrow and staying over two nights.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment