Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I WIN. ^^

I had cybersex last night, sorta. Except it was more like cyberrape. IT TOTALLY COUNTED.

I woke up pretty early this morning, having a coughing fit like I usually do. I'm guessing it's caused by the mucus in my throat that I keep coughing up. But I'm still not sure why it's there in the first place. I was thinking maybe I have tonsillitis, but I don't think tonsils cause you to cough up mucus. And plus I've had this crap for over a year now and haven't died yet. But it's still annoying and pissing me off. >_<

WF keeps trying to make me watch some movie called 300 or something. Him and NT say I'd like it, but this is not true. I suspect that everyone is unaware of my likes and dislikes. So I will point them out now.

Likes - Satire and dark comedy (Bonus Stage, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park), stoner movies (Jay and Silent Bob, Cheech and Chong, Harold and Kumar).

Dislikes - Action, horror, sci-fi (Star Trek, Jaws), drama, reality shows, cop/detective/hospital/court shows (CSI, Law and Order, ER), everything else.

With that out of the way, I still need to figure out what do aboot this whole WF kicking my ass in DBZ ordeal. Also, I want Tara to adopt me. Also, I need to finish that SKF characters page. Also, I should stop saying also. Also, I need to hang out with Anna. Also, I need to think of a good avatar. Also, I'm hungry and should probably eat but I don't really feel like it and also I'm fat so I should just stop eating for a few months. Also, I'm in a kinda bad mood today. I dunno why. Oh, and I'm really, really horny. I need to engage in some anal sex. But I caaaaaan't. ;_;

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment