Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'M BACK!

I've returned from Nanny's again. But just to let y'alls know, I'm going again July 10th so I can get The Else.

So, I played lots of FFX and Tekken 5. I also listened to TMBG, Nirvana and Green Day. I also doodled some things, including Waylon standing there shrugging in front of the September 11th attacks, KN trapped in a box, Macen dating the letter X (I was listening to Here Come The ABCs! while drawing), Maria being emo, and apparently me being a transvestite.

Also, today is Dad and Macen's birthdays. Macen's 16. I dunno how old Dad is. Probably 44 or 45.

~Nick

EDIT: Seriously, guys, Anna's been missing for like, three days. Anyone seen her lately? Did she mention that she'd be offline for a while? Yo? I'm getting kind of worred here...

No comments:

Post a Comment