Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, July 22, 2007

NICK'S CHOICE

I stayed up all night again! This time, I'm gonna stay awake until an actual real bedtime, then go to sleep then, and hopefully I'll wake up at an actual wakeuptime. That probably made no sense.

There's this noise coming from the freezer... it sounds EXACTLY like someone dropping a coin into one of those little coin bank thingies. Until I found out what it was, I thought I was being haunted by ghosts. :p

I recorded me doing all the lines from Slim's Choice. You can find it by clicking here. I severely messed up a few times, most noticable when I flubbed one of Slim's lines due to my speech impediment that sometimes turns my Ls and Rs into Ws. You'll see. And I dunno what happened to Joel's voice... during recorded I made my voice deeper, but then when I listened it sounded exactly like my regular voice. So I dunno what happened there. But anyway, yeah, there's your entertainment for today.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment