Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

JULY 17, 2007 - AN ENTRY BY NICK

My arm's FINALLY starting to heal. Geez, tetanus shots are horrible. Not only do they have the whole few-seconds-long sting that all shots do, they end up having screwed-up side effects, too.

So. I added like, three seconds to that SKF cartoon. Procrastination is a very bad thing. There's going to be (poorly-made) fight scene whenever someone reminds me to add to it. Apparently Waylon finally recorded his lines, too, except strangely, WMP was unable to play the file even though it was an MP3. Weird. The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that instead of using an audio converter, he recorded it in Sound Recorder and then screwed it up by going to Save As > All Files and typing .mp3 after the filename... because I've done that before, and it seems to make the files unplayable. Hmm.

I've also come to the conclusion that most of my voices sound way too much like my default voice. Take that news guy for example. His voice is basically just mine, but much deeper and with a barely noticeable accent. Hear it. Actually, upon further listening, it kinda sounds like that one dude from Rya's Wedding. :p

~Nick

Ed Note: Link broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment