Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, July 21, 2007

...OVERSLEEP FRIDAY? O_O

I stayed up all night, then accidentally crashed sometime earlier, then woke up at like 8 PM. Nobody was around until a bit later when my cousin hung out for a few hours. We listened to some TMBG, and some weird recording I made. Then she left and I was alone again. What came next should be fairly obvious. HINT: It involved my hand and my penis. Eventually everyone came home. Oh, and uhh, WF's mom got a job, so hopefully now I'll have the mornings to myself again! :D

I'm planning on recording some Bonus Stage impersonations tomorrow if I do have the house to myself. I'm gonna do Slim's Choice and Depart's All Yours. Because I simply MUST show off my Craig and Jessica. Maybe Car, too. I'm fairly good at Phil's old voice.

Heather needs to update her LJ. >:@

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment