Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, July 13, 2007

RETURN'D

I'm back! And I got The Else and Cast Your Pod To The Wind! I love them both! ^_^ I'm surprised that I'm Your Boyfriend Now was re-recorded. o.O Oh, and while I was at the mall, I saw theSTART's Death Via Satellite EP, so I picked that up, too! I really like it. EVERY song on it is really good! :D And that really says something. The only other CD on which I enjoy EVERY track is TMBG's They'll Need A Crane EP.

I had to get THREE shots. D: Chicken pox (even though I already had chicken pox when I was a li'l kid), tetanus, and something else. MRM or MMR or something of that nature. The shots freakin' HURT. I cried. Also the tetanus one still hurts. It's all tender to the touch and stuff.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment