Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, July 14, 2007

You'd think that, uh, now that I brought some video games up here I'd have more to do if the computer's taken. Well, you're wrong. There's four people living here and only two things to do. If the TV and computer are both taken, all you can do here is sit on the couch and watch people do things. And I'm the lowest in the chain of authority. ANYONE can kick me off of whatever they want, whenever they want. It's extremely annoying. So I need to get my own computer. Like, a laptop. So I asked for one for my birthday (Sept. 1) several times. If I don't get one, I will become very cross.

I was in quite a few chats today. First, KN and Waylon. Then, KN, Waylon and Heather. Then Cheddar and a bunch of his friends. Then everyone left and then made a new chat. Then they did that AGAIN. Then it was me, Waylon, KN and another guy. Making a total of six chats today. Whooooaaaa.

For my birthday coming up in aboot a month, I will require presents from everyone. Presents can be in the form of TMBG, a laptop, panties (pre-worn, please), RPGs, nekkid photos of my friends, and I guess a few other things, but I would just stick to those. :D HOORAY FOR BEING CONCEITED!

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment