Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, July 30, 2007

WF IS GOIN' DOWN!

location: up yer butt
mood:  tired tired
music: theSTART

While he was away doing his college registration crap, me and his friend plotted against him. He kicks the crap out of everyone who challenges him to DBZ Budokai 3, so we were trying to come up with strategies and train our characters and stuff. When WF got back, I challenged him with my newly-levelled up character and still got my ass kicked. I need to come up with a better strategy. ;_;

I also talked to Tara recently-- first time in a while. The conversation was great; I should post it somewhere someday perhaps maybe.

Batia Studios Updates - There's a new official website (hosted temporarily on Freewebs) located here. So far all that's up is the index page, shorts page, and the crappy Cloudwatching short that I just finished. I'm currently working on the characters page. It's taking a while. Oh, and when I do finish it, don't go downloading the Flash file and looking for secrets. Because there aren't any. I also recorded a short improv conversation between Nick and Goliath, which I may consider animating sometime. That's right-- RECORDED. Meaning VOICE ACTING. And NO SPEECH BUBBLES.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment