Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, April 29, 2007

AND WORKING ON THE SECOND...

But enough aboot that. I now have a whole four people reading my LJ! Huzzah!

Although, I haven't seen Psy online for a few days. I wonder what he's up to. Probably avoiding me because I keep IMing him all the time. Heehee.

Also, Dad got into kind of an argument with WF's mom. Like, a loud yelling type argument. So me an' Dad left for a few hours. We went to McDonald's and then went hiking. I climbed this really steep hill. I was really out of breath after that, and my knees really hurt. But then I like, meditated. While walking. And it actually got me back to normal in no time.

My ki flow must be pretty wicked awesome.

~N to the I to C to the K to the... umm... to the Bate

No comments:

Post a Comment