Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, April 26, 2007

NOT A PICTURE!

Nope, this is not a picture. Nope. So, I've been playing this game WF has, um, for PC, and it's called Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, and it kicks so much... umm... well, it kicks quite a few different body parts, actually. But I'm terrible at all video games. Still though, it's like, a medieval (and also modern) war game thingy, so it pwns. But unlike Age of Empires 2, the other game he used to have, it only has four civilizations. No Turks this time. Awwwwww.

And also I've been listening to TMBG's podcasts. They rock. Like, out loud even. The only bad thing aboot podcasts is that instead of being separated into separate files, they're all in one file, so seeking out your favorite tracks can be difficult. But other than that, awesomeness.

And another thing. Well, not really. I just felt like saying "and another thing..." just for the heck of it. Bye, y'alls.

~Nick Bate of "Modern Hippies" magazine

(I'd laugh if that magazine actually exists. Except not really, because they'd sue me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment