Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, April 23, 2007

PANTS!

mood:  depressed still sad

music: Lie Still, Little Bottle by They Might Be Giants

Heehee. Today, WF was showing me a bass riff he invented. It was supposed to sound Russian, but I really don't know what Russian music sounds like. To me, his riff sounded kinda like country. :/ Then shortly afterwards, I was looking at some tabs, and WF started trying to play Ana Ng. He did okay, but not fast enough. So then I put Lincoln in and he listened to it while trying to play the bass. He was all, "This is a weird song". GASP. HOW DARE HE. So then he looked at the list of songs, and switched to Lie Still, Little Bottle. So I brought up the bass tab to that and he started playing. Apparently he has the beat stuck in his head now. Mwahahaha. A new TMBG fan, perhaps? Let's hope so. But he didn't like Ana Ng, so probably not.

Then a bit later me, WF, Dad, WF's mom and WF's friend's relative or whatever were playing 31. You know, that card game. Except they called it "31 Blitz", so I was confused at first, thinking it was a different game entirely. I was the first one to lose, then Dad. And I don't know who won because after I lost, I just kinda paced around the living room trying to get this paranoid dog to come over to me. THEN I GOT NEKKID YAY BUT NOT REALLY BUT I WISH I COULD BUT THERE'S PEOPLE IN THE ROOM RIGHT NOW SO NOW I'M SAD.

~Not Interested 'Cause Kids Bite And Totally Eviscerate

No comments:

Post a Comment