Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, April 23, 2007

SO......

mood:  depressed saaaaaad

Most of last night was spent listening to music while just kinda browsing the 'net. Also, WF was online for a while, so I had to wait until he got off. Then in the middle of the night at like two in the morning his dog wanted me to let him outside. I don't even know why. I'm pretty sure it's only cats that have that nightvision stuff. Anyway, then he came back in and then started staring at me, so I was all "Dude, what?" and it turned out he wanted water. So I gave him water. -_-

Haven't practiced instruments yet. And I'm not sure why, but my aunt won't count it as music class for my homeschooling anyway. Dude, seriously! Why not? I mean, it IS a real class. And plus I'm doing better in it than all my other classes! I have Math, Language Arts, History, Science and Bible, and I'm failing all of them (by the way, how can ANYONE fail Bible?). Whoever the superintendent is that keeps passing me to the next grade level must be drunk or something. I'm obviously nowhere near a tenth grade education. I don't care, though. I really don't even want an education. I pretty much just guess all the questions so I can get it over with. And I still need to look into how to drop out. Honestly, why does school have to be a requirement? I don't think it's fair at all.

EDIT: Okay, I think I found something. Not sure if it's correct, though, but apparently if you're under 16, you need to do a few things to drop out of school, like get a job and stuff. And if you're 16 or older, you can just drop out. Well, I'm turning 16 in September, at the beginning of the next school year. So, since I plan on never getting a job, apparently I'll just have to wait until then. *sigh*

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment