Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, April 29, 2007

LATE UPDATE

mood:  horny horny

Yeah, I took a while longer to post a new journal than usual. Hehe, me, Heather, Waylon and KN were in another awesome IM session. I dunno, it got completely off-topic after a while. First we were talking aboot HMB: The Board or something, and then we started cyber-ing again. Waylon was really creeped out, and I'm not sure what KN was thinking. He was probably enjoying himself. But we kept getting interrupted when people kept wanting to get on the computer, so I had to get off like, twice. It was fun, though. I forget the other stuff we discussed...I have the chat saved, so I'll have to reread it sometime soon.

Nothing else of interest happened. Oh, except when I forgot the words to S-E-X-X-Y and I started improvising. And Waylon tried to rap. XD

~Emanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment