Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

GASP.

Amazing. Today I actually got passing grades on some of my schoolwork. Namely, history. The subject was the Turks and Constantinople. ^_^ Luckily for me those're my favorite Middle Age civilization and city, respectively. So after a few 100%s it brought my overall History grade up to aboot 60% or somewhere around there. But yeah, that's still failing. Oh well. Like I said before, I don't care aboot grades at all.

Also, I'm thinking aboot doing something that'll affect me permanately. Something that might not be good to discuss in public. Nothing illegal like drugs or anything, but just...weird to discuss in public. So of course I'm gonna try to find someone to tell it to. And that means you, Psy, since everyone else is still not talking to me. HA. IN YOUR FACE. THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO NOT NOT TALK TO ME. Err...wait...

~N.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment