Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

PICTURE!

Taken on Christmas 2006. One of my presents was They Might Be Giants' Back To Skull EP, seen on the table in front of me. Not a very good picture, I know, but it's one of the very few pictures taken of me since I grew my hair back and started wearing glasses full-time. I'm pretty ugly, huh?

So turns out I got to discuss that thing with someone other than Psy. Which is good news for Psy. You lucked out, man. I was aboot to make you sit through a rant. But instead I talked to KN aboot it. And man do I love to pretend to be Canadian. ^_^

Also, I have a clip of myself singing along to Ondine in a very monotone and shaky voice. Which is my regular singing voice because I'm such a terrible singer. Anyone who wants it, just gimme an email at Hagurumon31@aol.com. And Psy, you already heard it, remember?

Be warned. Low quality recording + shaky/monotone voice + off-tempo/off-key/off-tune = extremely embarrassing. Well, at least I got the lyrics correct.

~Nuh-nuh-nuh-NICK BATE

Ed Note: The picture is no longer posted on his Live Journal. I was unable to find it online. If I find it later on I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment