Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, April 22, 2007

NEW STUFF TO TALK ABOOT?

Okay, we just got a new computer up in here. So that's finally over.

Now, yesterday was weird. Me and some friends of mine were arguing aboot stuff...I dunno. These two guys...they want me to "break Cho's record", and I was all, "No". Other things happened, but I'd rather not get into detail. It was extremely depressing.

Okay, so I guess not that many things happened last night, but trust me, the conversations took a long time. But it was mostly KS flooding the chat room by saying "DO IT" over and over. Extremely annoying. Eventually I had to invite another person in there to help me out. It did kinda work. Soon after I just exited the chat. So yeah, that's a quick way to remedy that kind of situation. Though it'll probably happen again. -_-

~El Bato de Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment