Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, April 21, 2007

NOT FIRST POST!

Wow, the restarting computer problem seems to be slowing down, but it still happens too much. In fact, ONCE is too much. Because I know computers aren't supposed to do that. And because of this, I haven't been able to really IM my friend, due to fears that the computer will shut down in the middle of a conversation. It's happened before, so...

I also practiced a little bass today when everyone else was at school/work. Then my aunt came over to do homeschooling, and I was irritated. I need to find out how to drop out of school. Like, what, do I have to like, write a letter to the school saying I'm dropping out or what? I dunno. I'll research that sometime. Tomorrow, possibly.

So long for today! (Err...well, actually, it's 1 in the morning, so it IS no longer today, but...yeah...)

~The H-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment