Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, April 21, 2007

DEFINITELY NOT FIRST POST!

Well, in an attempt to fix the restarting problem, Windows has been reinstalled, but that didn't do any good. The problem still happens. And now we have to reinstall all our hardware. *sigh* That was a waste.

Sooo...not really too much goin' down now, except it's Saturday, so I ain't got no homeschooling today. Woot! Not like I ever do anything special on weekends/summer/holidays, but at least I don't have to do schoolwork. ^_^ Oh, but if I had a girlfriend, then I'd probably do stuff with her on my breaks from school. Like, we could go out and see a movie or something, even though I don't even like movies. Really I don't even like TV that much. But if I'm bored, it'll do. Although I have gotten into watching Adult Swim every night, but now that I'm at a different house, I kinda can't do that because everyone else uses the TV.

And I still need to get Flash. But I guess I need my own computer first. One that doesn't restart when you're in the middle of something. >_> I have lots of really good ideas for my upcoming series, but since I can't create them right away, I forget them.

~M.C. Sly

No comments:

Post a Comment