Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, April 30, 2007

EPIC FAIL

Well, I failed my mission.

But, KN requested that I post my hot, hot conversations with Heather to HMB: The Board (which you actually need a password to enter, until the construction is done). So I did. Enjoy, those of you who know the password. And now, personalized messages to each of you who are reading this. In alphabetical order.

Heather - YOU ISH TEH HAWTNESS. But you totally need to wake up earlier, liek, in the mornings when I have the house to myself.

KN - ._. srsly, read that convo. You will enjoy. Oh, and actually image the stuff...in your head. That's what I do. MEGA HAWTNESS.

Mandy - You need to meet Heather. SHE LIKES TMBG, RPGS, BONUS STAGE AND HOMESTAR RUNNER. You'd probably like her. Unless... unless you already HAVE met her.

Nick - Hi, Nick! How's it goin'? You are SO hot.

Psy - Where the crap have you been? So um. 'Sup? Still...doing all kinds of stuff? Yeah, 'das cool.

Waylon - You're evil. Stop blackmailing me.

That's all. Because nobody else is here. Hmm. I should contact some of my other friends...like Phanty, Tara, Macen and Smithy and stuff. I haven't talked to them for a long friggin' time.

~Not Nick... or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment