Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, April 27, 2007

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

Waylon introduced me to a new friend of his - a female friend - and we totally cybered. But don't worry, my romantic status has not changed. You know what I'm talking aboot.

It was hilarious. Waylon eventually invited KN, too, and he was all like "omg foursome" and she was all "no" and stuff, and it was crazy-go-nuts. And apparently she likes TMBG, Bonus Stage, Homestar Runner and RPGs. Pwnsome, man. NEW ONLINE FRIEND YAY.

So anyway, Waylon was all making suggestions as to how to make money, and most of them were really crappy. And I dunno what KN was doing. Observing the madness, I guess. Actually, me and Waylon are talking right now, but the others left or something.

Oh, and Take Out The Trash from TMBG's new album The Else is available for download. Nice. Also, I was working on a cool RPG battle-like text adventure. It was going great, until I royally messed up somehow. I must've done some math wrong somewhere. But it was pretty cool. You have three options, you can attack, defend or use ice ball, and you have to fight Macen and stuff. But I realized I made it too easy, and then later I messed up anyway. So yeah. I'll try again sometime, and do better.

~Nickalaus L. Bate

No comments:

Post a Comment