Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HI.

Heather left again before the funtimes started. Well, at least she warned me first this time. ^_^ And plus, I can just...create my own funtimes.

So then I also talked to Mandy for the first time in a few weeks. But I was using AIM Express. One word: ouch. Anyway, we discussed lots of things. 'Twas fun.

And I'm literally supposed to be in bed right now, but I was told to make lots of journal updates. So...I am.

Dude. I realized that Homonculus on DialASong.com is completely different from the version on the podcast. But liek, the TMBW guys don't see it. Maybe I just didn't explain right. The lyrics are the same, but liek...

Listen to the DialASong.com one. The "ho" in the first "Homonculus" is cut short, as if John messed up his timing and had to skip the first syllable or whatever. Am I the only one that hears this? It literally jumped out at me the first time I heard the DialASong version.

Also, listen to the chorus. Or whatever it's called. Whenever he sings "crying" or "cry" it totally sounds, like... different from the podcast one. Kinda like he's almost screaming it or something.

Also, there's an extended ending. But who knows, that may have been in the podcast but perhaps the next song overlapped it. Also, the "thank you" is missing from the intro... but I presume it's because that was part of the narrator patter.

There may be more differences. I don't know yet. But listen to both versions. PLEASE tell me I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment