Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Monday, May 21, 2007

A NEW OLD STORY FROM BATIA STUDIOS!

Or, well, I wrote it in seventh grade, so actually Batia Studios wasn't even around back then. Cats Incorporated was, though. So yeah, this is a story from Cats Inc.

So, I was requested to put it up on teh 'net for all da peepz to read, so I did. So far I have two out of the six chapters typed up. You can read them here: Click here to read "The Panties of Doom"

It's a story I wrote in seventh grade, almost four years ago. I absolutely love the plot, but I didn't execute it very well. At all. So I'ma rewrite it sometime, using SKF characters instead of rip-off Digimon peeps. Obviously I'm replacing Sly, and Baby will replace Hagurumon. So anyway, read that.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment