Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

STUFF.

Been playin' Runescape, listening to TMBG (still need to do the listening to all 12 albums in order thing...), and IMin' peeps. UP TEH BUTT. ...wait, wha?

Err...okay... so anyway... Mother's Day was two days ago. I didn't get my mom anything! :D Hell, I didn't even see her that day. I hope it made her feel bad. ^_^

Soo... Dad says that if my aunt is willing to homeschool me for two more years, I can do that instead of going to school. But he also said I have to graduate. D: Even if I wanted to graduate, dude, I have all F's in every subject. Including Bible. And I intend to keep up this losing streak. Because being stupid is AWESOME. I totally recommend it.
CDYNA EHDU DRA CIPMESEHYM VUN YC MUHK YC OUI LYH
~HELG PYDA, PYDEY CDITEUC

No comments:

Post a Comment