Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Friday, May 11, 2007

LAWL

mood:  bored boooored
music: The stuff up there that I just said

I made a post at HRWiki's forum. I'd laugh if people were all like "OMG IT'S HAGURUMON! I REMEMBER THAT GUY! THAT GUY IS SO COOL AND I LOVE HIM!" I know a few people said they miss me, but I doubt they'd react like that. Plus, once a new page starts in that thread, nobody'll ever see the post again. Which is actually kinda cool, because I enjoy just lurking in the shadows. Be nice if people would make a big deal aboot it, though. I'm so vein. >_>

Currently I am listening to TMBG on shuffle. In the Now Playing list right now is LTW, Indestructible Object, The Spine Surfs Alone, the five bonus tracks from Venue Songs, and something else. For some reason the last five songs have been from LTW. Nice shuffling, Media Player! >:(

Oh, wait...now it switched. Okay, cool. ^^; So I guess I'ma play Runescape or something...I'm still at level 39 smithing. Grrrr...just one more level away from smelting gold bars! RAAAAAAWR! Hehe, the other day I was annoying everyone in Runescape by running aroond yelling "PANTS!" at everyone. This one guy was all "stfu".

~Nick "The Legendary HRWikier" Bate

PS - In case any hot chicks from HRWiki are here reading this... sorry, I already have a girlfriend.
PS2 - I just updated my profile. Do not look at it if you are faint of heart or faint of butt, because I am a total pervert and have demented interests.
PSP - Don't ask what the other thing is. It's a secret.
PS3 - Don't pee on electric fences.

No comments:

Post a Comment