Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

CHAOS IN REAL LIFE! (PART 3)

I went to the high school today to be tested on my academic level. This chick asked me a buttload (not literally, sadly) of math/reading/writing questions, and unfortunately I passed. Except for the math part. Argh. How the hell am I supposed to be stupid if I keep passing tests? -_-

Also, on our way out, I ran into a friend from fourth grade, Alan. He was part of my posse in elementary school. We used to do some live-action roleplaying together at recess. He asked me if I was still doing The Nick Team. I'm not, but I am doing SKF/HMB: The Series/Untitled/whatever, so I explained that to him a bit. Apparently he's taking classes in the culinary wing, so I guess he's into cooking and stuff. He also showed me some anime pictures he had on his classroom computer's hard drive.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment