Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Sunday, May 6, 2007

INSERT ENTRY TITLE HERE

Today was chock full of weirdness. There seemed to have been a strange lack of.... uhh, Internet population. Literally NOBODY was online today, not even KN or KS, and they're like... usually on all day, everyday, just like me. It friggin' concerned me. And in addition to that, not much was happening on my usual websites, either. It was very quiet. So, I kicked back and listened to some TMBG. And like... refreshed the same pages over and over in hopes of seeing stuff happen. But it didn't.

I would've gotten a lot done on my text adventure today, but EdiThis.Info was apparently having problems with its server or whatever, because neither of my wikis would load.

~Nick "Boredom Magnet" Bate

No comments:

Post a Comment