Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

UGH...

The chick that came over was just trying to get me to go to school. She kept talking aboot classes that "interest" me. Like, she says that if I want a job in computers or something, they have classes for that.

Umm, excuse me? I never SAID I was "interested" in computers. AND I'M NOT. I don't do anything technical with computers. I just post on message boards, edit wikis, and IM friends and stuff. THAT'S ALL. As I said before, I DO NOT WANT A JOB. EVER. Why does nobody understand that? Gaaaah!

I'm really tired right now. It's 7:30 in the morning, and I fell asleep...probably sometime after 2... so that's only 5.2 hours of sleep. So sorry if I'm a bit cranky. I need some coffee. Get me some coffee.

~Akagi

No comments:

Post a Comment