Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, May 5, 2007

TODAY: THE STORY OF TODAY

Today seemed to go by pretty fast... first off, I had kinda of a rough night, due to two guests sleeping on the couches forcing me to have to sleep on a chair. I woke up a few times during the night, so after a while I switched to the floor, which was actually much more comfy.

Then, I woke up at around 7:30 in the morning again, and I was extremely tired as usual. Then the whole gang, plus our guests, went out to breakfast. I'm unable to make decisions, so I had Dad choose what I should eat. I had French toast, scrambled eggs and a little bacon. Everyone was discussing really perverted things. I laughed quite a bit due to me being a total perv. But my laugh sounds weird... especially because I tend to adopt other people's laughs. Currently I possess WF and also Mandy's laughs. I honestly don't know how exactly that happens.

After breakfast, we headed home and watched a movie. "Night At The Museum" to be exact. It was pretty good, but I'm not a big fan of TV and movies. Then I got on the computer, and Dad told me to take a shower, like, literally right when I signed onto everything. I didn't feel like having to log into everything again, so I just put my away message up. Then I finished my shower and hopped back on the computer to talk to friends. I was doing another Bonus Stage roleplay, and at first Heather thought I was cheating on her. :p

All the lyrics to The Else's tracks are up. This made me happy. ^_^ Oh, but Contrecoup was changed a little... this makes me slightly sad. Anyway, no interrputions today. Nobody asking to get on the computer and kicking me off. But it was in vein, seeing as how I really didn't have that much to do anyway. But I found some wikis of interest, so I browsed those for a while, while also checking for updates at TMBW every few minutes. And now here I am, typing up this entry while eating a Big Mac and some fries form McDonald's. And I think this drink is a root beer. *takes sip* Okay, yeah, it is.

The next journal entry will be entitled: "Today 2: The Story of The Day After The Day That 'Today: The Story Of Today' Was Aboot".

~Nick Bate, ex-HMB: The Board admin

No comments:

Post a Comment