Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, May 17, 2007

TIRED, BORED, HUNGRY, AND PO'D. DEADLY COMBINATION.

Last night sucked. So it turns out that somebody forgot to keep a light on for ol' Nick. So when I shut down the computer, it was PITCH BLACK. I couldn't even find the freakin' couch. And even when I did, it took my seriously until aroond three in the morning to fall asleep, for several reasons. One, because I have an overactive mind and keep thinking aboot stuff at completely innappropriate times, and two, because I'm afraid of the dark. So that probably kept me up, to.

And then of course I wake up only three and a half hours later, to the sound of Dad yelling at the dogs for dump-taking on the floor. I'm pretty sure I managed to fall asleep again after that, and woke up another hour later, at 7:30. Soooo... I had four and a half hours of sleep. You guys are lucky I'm not irritable when I'm tired. I am, however, very clumsy when tired, and tend to run into things, press the wrong keys when typing, etc.

I haven't even eaten anything since yesterday afternoon. Well, I guess that's kinda good. Maybe I'll lose weight or something. I dunno. But I'm HUNGRY and in need of food. But at the same time, I don't really feel like getting up and getting food. Somebody feed me, plz.

Also I'm bored.

~Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment