Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Thursday, May 3, 2007

PAID ADVERTISEMENT FROM BATIA STUDIOS

My good friends over at Batia Studios are paying me $0.00 dollars to let you know that Goliath Dog, the lovable talking dog from Batia Studio's upcoming cartoon series (which is currently unnamed) now has his own email address. That's right, you can send him an email, maybe IM him...whatever you wanna do.

I gotta warn you, though. He's friggin' weird, man. We had a conversation going on, and uhh... yeah. He's just really weird. IM goliath.d@hotmail.com and see for yourself.

(Naw, I'm just kiddin'. Goliath's a good guy. One of my close friends, in fact. IM him.)

~Nick Bate, President and Patron of Batia Studios

Ed note: goliath.d@hotmail.com no longer exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment