Coffee Crew

Coffee Crew
Nick Bate's Web Comic the Coffee Crew

Saturday, May 26, 2007

A RANDOM DEBATE

From the top-secret Batia Studios website:
"Nick Bate, founder of Batia Studios: Dude or chick? That's for YOU, the audience, to decide."

I'm gonna let you guys argue aboot whether I'm a dude or chick now. Have fun with that.

Also, I made quite a few new pages on BSWiki, but EditThis.Info is down, along with all wikis hosted by it, and that actually happened in the middle of me editing stuff, so I had to stop there. Also, I'm working on making an SKF RPG, which I will upload if I can complete it. All you have to do to play is download it, and also get the RPG Maker RTP. But yeah, I'll put up some screenshots soon. Just...take note that I took them before editing most of the preset data, so some of the stuff you see (stats, weapons, skills, etc) won't make it to the final version of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment